Kelvin is a self taught full stack developer.
Although I am a college dropout, I had a passion about programming and slowly came back to the pratice of being self taught. Eventually landing myself in a full stack coding bootcamp Digital Crafts. And that's where my career as a software developer has truely taken off. My biggest takeaway was a new passion of learning and teaching programming. Which is the main reason I started creating tutorials and courses.
I may be a workaholic, but that's only because programming has become a bit of a hobby of mine. But don't worry I am still a normal human, some of my other hobbies include films, video and tabletop games, just your typical nerd. Another one of my passions is self development and becoming the best version of myself.Contact Me
Nucamp Coding Bootcamp
Bootcamp instructor responsible for teaching students web development technologies.
- Lead classes in Bootstrap, Node.js, React, React Native
Front End Developer
Feature development on desktop and mobile retail travel e-commerce web application.
- Implemented mobile cart page and path
- Initiated upgrade of React Router from version 2 to 5
Research and development with new technologies, as well as feature development and maintenance of the cloud software product, Motivis Learning Management System.
- Designed and prototyped GraphQL layer for internal API
- Created microservice to provide full text search using PostgreSQL
- Created and maintained React application for schema viewing of internal API
- Aided conversion of front end application from Angular 5 to 6
- Aided conversion of internal UI components to the more stable PrimeNG components
Developer In Residence (Internship)
Three month paid internship to work with and assist experienced instructors to develop and teach full stack web applications.
- Assist in teaching incoming coding bootcamp students in various web technologies
- Offer one on one tutoring and trouble shooting with web development students